4th of July is almost here! Planning to get together with friends or family to celebrate and enjoy a good ‘ole summer BBQ?! Let us help you prepare!
If eating clean is a priority in your life, don’t let your neighbors hot dogs throw you off track! Check out these delicious, clean eating BBQ-friendly recipes to bring to the party.
1. Spinach Dip: A clean twist on the classic party dip everyone loves. This recipe yields 6 cups and has a shocking ingredient: cottage cheese!
2. Brownie Batter Hummus: Yes you read that right, HUMMUS. This recipe is made with cocoa and chickpeas but tastes like chocolate frosting. You will leave the party with an empty bowl for sure! Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, or really any dipper of your choice.
3. Blueberry, Strawberry & Jicama salsa: Fresh, fruity, crunchy, and pretty to look at. What more could you ask for?! This 5-minute salsa can be served with tortilla chips or even over grilled fish or chicken.
4. Salad with Quinoa and Berries: Packed with fresh fruits, veggies, and protein, this salad is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
5. Garlic Lemon Chicken Kabobs: Served fresh off the grill, these kabobs are easy and delicious. You can get creative with your skewers, adding tomatoes, peppers, onions or a variety of other fruits and vegetables!
Here at CLEAN.FIT, we try to make eating clean easy and accessible. Make sure to sign up in time to receive our July box, which will include a delicious, protein-packed, Apple Pie flavored topper by Oh My Spice! #treatyoself to Apple Pie without all the guilt… No BBQ required! ;)
Have a clean eating recipe to share?! Share with us in the CLEAN.FIT Fam Facebook group!